I took inspiration from an animation that I saw in early 2004 to create this self-promotional animation. Matching the video's layout, sounds, and timing was difficult. I really like the finished product and I took the time to create a video version of this project because Flash is on its way out of mainstream web development.
- Illustrated my logo in Adobe Illustrator
- Used Adobe Photoshop for creating the blurred images
- Used 3D Studio to create 3D model of my logo
- Used Adobe Flash for animation and sound effects
- Exported individual frames into Adobe Premiere Pro
This animation was just for fun, but it demonstrates that I can create compelling video in Adobe Flash, but the same animation could be created in After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Adobe Animate.